Free Webinars Cover Renewable Energy Grants, Tax Incentives
Learn more about getting home solar grants from your home! Photo Credit: KAS
Stoel Rives, a business law practice with over 100 years of experience, is offering free webinars (web seminars) on key topics for the renewable energy business:
- Structured Tax Incentives today, November 4, 2009
- Grants and Applications - The Process and Pitfalls on November 18, 2009
- The Dept. of Energy Loan Guarantee Program - Long-Term and Ongoing
According to the company, ” the Treasury grant under Section 1603 has been a game changer for the renewable energy market. Most people are familiar with the basics of the Treasury grant; however, many questions have arisen about how the grant will work in practice:
- How will Treasury interpret various standards, including starting construction and placing in service?
- How will Treasury police recapture events?
- What changes might be expected regarding disqualified persons?”
Each of the sessions will be followed by a Q & A period, and discussion will also be taking place during the webinar via real-time questions. The webinars last about 75 minutes and feature attorneys from Stoel Rives and a member of the ITC grant program.
Visit the Webinar Registration page to learn more about these webinars and others that Stoel Rives has to offer. Stoel Rives is ranked 3rd in the nation in lawyers registered in the Energy Law category.
The DOE website discusses Section 1603 in great detail. On the website, you can review documents to aid you in the application process, as well as read more information about the grant program. The grant is part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
Interested in Home Solar Energy?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter