Father’s Day Gift Ideas, Let’s Get Brainstorming
Give Dad a new place to doze and enjoy the day. AlphaTangoBravo/ Adam Baker
Thinking about getting dear old dad another clip-on tie this year? Nah … nobody ever really buys those things, do they? Pick one up and use it as practical joke, but never as the real thing, right? The serious offerings this Father’s Day are all about sports, gadgets, and home improvement. Here are can’t-miss gift ideas with a barbeque flavor. It’s the magnificent seven for Father’s Day.
- Stainless steel grilling equipment from RushGideon. Anything that has to do with the charring of meat, guys are into. Man vs. Food type of stuff is always a homerun.
- 17 oz. beer steins from Frontgate. Stylish beer mugs will help complement the grilling and that’s a no-brainer in my book.
- Brookstone Bedford Blue Hammock. When you’re done with the grilling and the beer, then the hammock comes into play. This completes the triple threat of Father’s Day. Meat-beer- sleep.
- Brookstone Back Stretcher and Abs Trainer. Perfect for that workout warrior or if you’re looking for that washboard stomach.
- Brookstone Outdoor Pool Table. This is perfect gift for the guys. Whether you’re playing around the pool or grilling up the steaks, the outdoor pool table brings the man cave outside.
- Brookstone RC Beverage Buggy. It’s just one of those gifts for the man that has everything. This remote controlled car has room for two ice cold beverages and it costs less than $50.00.
- Brookstone 5-Day Wireless Weather Forecaster. It’s a wireless weatherman. This gadget provides easy-to-read weather icons and updates every 15 minutes.
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter