5 Traditional Bathroom Faucet Designs
A widespread two-handled faucet is a classic option for your bathroom remodel.
Are you in the midst of a bathroom remodel, or is it just time to replace that outdated, leaky faucet? Well, you’re in luck as There are several attractive, water-saving [bathroom] faucets to choose from. . Five such models are highlighted below.
- The widespread two-handled faucet is a traditional classic that consists of three separate parts: a handle for hot water, one for the cold, and the center downspout portion. These come in a multitude of different styles, designs, and finishes. The Pegasus Faucet 859 is one example of this design, and is priced at $94.90.
- The centerset single-handled unit is another timeless model that is simple and inexpensive. A one-piece unit, there is one handle to control both hot and cold water and to turn the faucet on. The handle sits gracefully atop the down-spout, making a compact unit. The Kohler 12182 Fairfax model is a slightly more elaborate design available in this style, and is priced at $115.05.
- The tower vessel model is a taller, more contemporary variation of the centerset single-handled concept. This model works great over basin sinks, and comes in many modern designs. The Pegasus FTV-100-01 is one model available and is priced at $172.25.
- A truly unique design is the wall-mount vessel faucet. This old-fashioned design has an unusual pump handle and drain. The Belle Foret BFN31006 is one model available priced at $154.38. If you really want an elegant design that draws attention, this faucet is the one for you.
- With the growing awareness of eco-friendly products, the eco-power automatic sensor faucet is the consumer’s choice for innovative faucet design. Self-powered by a hydro-powered turbine charger during usage, this faucet doesn’t use batteries or electrical power and won’t need replacing for up to 10 years. Great for germ prevention also. Check out the Toto TEL5GSC model starting at $524.50.
Keep in mind the prices given here are subject to change, and with some thrifty shopping, you may be able to find these and other faucets at lower prices. Request a free-estimate from a certified plumbing contractor today to install your new faucet.
How much will Bathroom Remodeling cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter