Weather Shield Tilt Windows
From their headquarters in Wausau, Wisconsin, and since their inception in 1955, Weather Shield Windows & Doors has not ceased to please customers with their replacement windows and doors. Now, as a leading building materials company, privately held and employing 2,500, Weather Shield is a formidable player in the industry. Their award winning, energy-star certified windows and doors represent the latest technology in thermal efficiency, precision manufacturing and window innovation. Window contractors have been using Weather Shield Windows & Doors in confidence for years.
- All wood
- Aluminum clad exterior
Standard Window Qualities
- Calibrated balance system allows both sashes to easily glide up and down, plus tilt inward for easy cleaning.
- Advanced weather stripping system completely prevents air and water infiltration.
- Mitered construction on nail fin, frame, and sash, eliminates rough square-offs and overlapping corner cuts.
- Double-strength glass for improved structural integrity
- Both clad and wood options feature low-maintenance, heavy-duty materials that resist denting, dimpling, fading, and chalking.
- Rigid integral nailing fin provides extreme stability and easy installation.
- Frame and sash manufactured from kiln-dried, pretreated wood using a non-toxic formula that repels insects, prevents warping, and resists rotting
Custom Window Options
- Simulated divided lite grilles, including aluminum airspace and removable perimeter grills in a variety of patterns and profiles.
- Glazing options: Insul Low E2, Krypton, Argon
- Glass options: rain, obscure, spandrel, wire, evergreen, bronze, bronze reflective, gray, gray reflective, green
- Optional handle styles: round, T, folding, and ADA
- Wood options: pine, oak, maple, cherry, mahogany, American fir, knotty pine, alder
- Standard colors: white, adobe, desert tan, Hartford green, cameo, obsidian, craftsman bronze, brick red
- Forty-seven designer colors
- Anodized aluminum finishes: clear, champagne, light bronze, medium bronze, dark bronze, extra dark bronze, black, copper
- Bright brass
- Oil rubbed bronze
- Brushed copper nickel
- Brushed chrome
Articles related to Weather Shield Tilt Windows
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter