Weather Shield Tilt Windows
From their headquarters in Wausau, Wisconsin, and since their inception in 1955, Weather Shield Windows & Doors has not ceased to please customers with their replacement windows and doors. Now, as a leading building materials company, privately held and employing 2,500, Weather Shield is a formidable player in the industry. Their award winning, energy-star certified windows and doors represent the latest technology in thermal efficiency, precision manufacturing and window innovation. Window contractors have been using Weather Shield Windows & Doors in confidence for years.
- All wood
- Aluminum clad exterior
Standard Window Qualities
- Calibrated balance system allows both sashes to easily glide up and down, plus tilt inward for easy cleaning.
- Advanced weather stripping system completely prevents air and water infiltration.
- Mitered construction on nail fin, frame, and sash, eliminates rough square-offs and overlapping corner cuts.
- Double-strength glass for improved structural integrity
- Both clad and wood options feature low-maintenance, heavy-duty materials that resist denting, dimpling, fading, and chalking.
- Rigid integral nailing fin provides extreme stability and easy installation.
- Frame and sash manufactured from kiln-dried, pretreated wood using a non-toxic formula that repels insects, prevents warping, and resists rotting
Custom Window Options
- Simulated divided lite grilles, including aluminum airspace and removable perimeter grills in a variety of patterns and profiles.
- Glazing options: Insul Low E2, Krypton, Argon
- Glass options: rain, obscure, spandrel, wire, evergreen, bronze, bronze reflective, gray, gray reflective, green
- Optional handle styles: round, T, folding, and ADA
- Wood options: pine, oak, maple, cherry, mahogany, American fir, knotty pine, alder
- Standard colors: white, adobe, desert tan, Hartford green, cameo, obsidian, craftsman bronze, brick red
- Forty-seven designer colors
- Anodized aluminum finishes: clear, champagne, light bronze, medium bronze, dark bronze, extra dark bronze, black, copper
- Bright brass
- Oil rubbed bronze
- Brushed copper nickel
- Brushed chrome