Weather Shield Direct-Set Windows
Weather Shield, from their long-lasting doors to the luxurious picture windows, has nearly sixty years of pleased customers and durable products to look back on. It is a company that has become accustomed to seeing the smiles of satisfied customers, and has no need for a complaint file. Weather Shield products do what they promise to do—provide years of shielding from weather. But they do more. They provide the latest technological advances in building materials. They offer decades of reliable performance. They produce stunning aesthetics, and they do a lot for the environment and their community.
- Round top
Standard Window Qualities
- Glass is glazed directly into the window frame to allow for maximum viewing space.
- Wood frame corners are square-cut, butt-jointed and secured with screws for durability and strength, while providing clean sight-lines from the exterior.
- Advanced weather stripping system completely prevents air and water infiltration.
- Warm edge spacer system between insulating panes gives the window exceptional thermal efficiency.
- Double-strength glass for improved structural integrity
- Both clad and wood options feature low-maintenance, heavy-duty materials that resist denting, dimpling, fading and chalking.
- Rigid integral nailing fin provides extreme stability and easy installation.
- Frame and sash manufactured from kiln-dried, pretreated wood using a nontoxic formula that repels insects, prevents warping and resists rotting.
Custom Window Options
- This entire line of windows is custom-ordered. Sizes are available in 1/16” increments with minimum and maximum sizing restrictions.
- Simulated divided lite grilles, including aluminum airspace and removable perimeter grills in a variety of patterns and profiles.
- Glazing options: Insul Low E2, Krypton and Argon
- Glass options: rain, obscure, spandrel, wire, evergreen, bronze, bronze reflective, gray, gray reflective and green
- Wood options: pine, oak, maple, cherry, mahogany, American fir, knotty pine, alder
- Standard colors: white, adobe, desert tan, Hartford green, cameo, obsidian, craftsman bronze, brick red
- Forty-seven designer colors
- Anodized aluminum finishes: clear, champagne, light bronze, medium bronze, dark bronze, extra dark bronze, black, copper