Sierra Pacific Aluminum Clad Windows
Located in Red Bluff, California, Sierra Pacific manufactures expertly engineered and detailed wooden and aluminum clad windows for the western U.S. home. The company is committed to using cutting-edge technology, responsibly harvested wood and keen detail to bring unique quality into the home. Sierra Pacific boasts manufacturing windows with one of the thickest aluminum extrusions available in the window marketplace. By using this specialty product, they’ve been able to avoid problems that can occur in other windows, such as denting, rippling and cracking.
* Double Hung
* Horizontal Sliding
* Bay and Bow
* Sedona Casement - Distressed fir interior frame with wood or aluminum-clad exterior
* Carmel Double Hung - Specialty double hung windows that can be opened from the bottom or top. Both sashes can be tilted for easy cleaning.
* Specialty Windows - You imagine it, and they’ll design and build it for you, customized to fit your needs and wants.
Casement and awning windows come standard with crank handles and operator covers. Customers can choose from a wide variety of finishes for the hardware, including:
* Bronze, Oil Rubbed or Chestnut Bronze
* Bright, Brushed or Antique Brass
* Brushed or Bright Nickel
* Bright, Brushed or Brushed Antique Chrome
* Western Pewter
* Bright or Brushed Copper
Sierra Pacific offers more than 50 different colors for customers to choose from and they promise that they’re all environmentally friendly finishes. By using a “proprietary modified super polyester powder coat” for their colors, they can offer many advantages over windows finished with typical paint:
* No VOCs
* No hazardous waste results from the process
* Earns LEED points
* More scratch resistance
* Higher resistance to acid rain and other corrosives
* Improved color/gloss retention and less fading
Articles related to Sierra Pacific Aluminum Clad Windows
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter