PGT Architectural Systems Windows
There’s no shortage of window companies catering to the residential market. Few are the companies that produce windows for the glass-and-steel high-rise residential dwellings. The unique qualities of these windows put them in a class all their own. Fewer still are the companies who produce near-perfect windows for commercial and residential high-rise buildings. PGT is such a company. Since 1980, they have consistently offered a high-quality array of quality windows and doors.
- Single hung
- Picture windows
- Horizontal roller windows
- 800 Series—the line of windows suited for commercial applications and multi-story structures requiring high design pressures. These products are sold through a network of independent distributors.
- 3000 Series—windows that are designed for commercial applications that require custom project solutions. Installation and customization of this series includes valuable engineering and technical assistance throughout the ordering and delivery process.
- 3500 Series—impact-resistant storefront windows and doors designed for the commercial marketplace. They are approved and certified to meet or exceed the highest standards for high-velocity hurricane zones.
Standard Window Qualities
- Narrow sightlines on all windows
- High quality and attractive hardware options
- Stainless steel tandem rollers for easy and smooth operation
- High-grade, foam-filled advanced weather stripping
- Brass tandem roller for dependability and longevity
- Egress connecting bar makes operation simple and safe
- Lock manufactured from high-quality die cast metals for additional strength
- Weatherproof weep slots
- Male and female jambs eliminate the need for mulls and allow for stacking and close proximity of windows.
- Tank skill design improves window impermeability and enhances the aesthetic appeal.
- Aluminum railing for enhanced strength
- Removable top sash provides ease of cleaning.
- Hidden weep holes improve the overall appearance of the window, while maintaining high thermal and weather protection.
Custom Window Options
- Glass options: DuPont ™ Sentry Glas® Plus, Polyvinyl Butyral, Vanceva
- Paint options: Indurall® Powder Coat System, which resists chipping, scratching and fading; PPG’s Duranar ® Liquid Paint for superior weather resistance and durability. Available in an extensive color palette.
Articles related to PGT Architectural Systems Windows
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter