Harvey Storm Windows
When it comes to storm windows, strength & beauty is the name of the game. If you have prime windows (to which a storm window may be attached), but full window replacement is a bit out of the budget this year, then Harvey brand storm windows are the ticket to improved energy efficiency with minimal fuss.
Harvey’s Tru-Channel Storm Windows are all-around incredible:
- Registered Energy Star for top efficiency
- Available in double hung, rolling and picture window styles
- All storm windows have a 10-year warranty
- One of the lowest air infiltration rates on the market
- Custom-made to fit the exact dimensions of your existing windows
- A self-contained unit that is easy to operate
- Twice the weatherstripping than standard storm windows
- Triple-Track design to allow self-storage of sash and screen
- Sash tilt-in ability
- Approved for Airport Sound Abatement Programs (for those living near airports).
- They even utilize marine glazing seals (the same used on seaworthy boats and ships) for the best protection and security from wind & rain.
Adding storm windows may qualify you for rebates from federal, state, and local entities. Find out here.
Frame Colors and Details
Interior and exterior colors for Harvey storm frames are almond, black, bronze or white. Screen frames are fiberglass with a lockable non-glare screen and charcoal finish.
All storm windows come standard with clear glass glazing, but Low-E, acrylic, Lexan, obscure and tempered options are available. Hardware for the windows is made from heavy die-cast zinc.
Articles related to Harvey Storm Windows
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter