Atrium Sliding Windows
Slider or sliding windows, are easy to open, easy to clean, and an excellent choice for their strength, security and functionality. Here’s a breakdown of Atrium Slider Windows and their very best features.
Standard Window Qualities
- The slider window features dual rolling sashes that open for ventilation. Rollers are equipped with nylon housing for ease of operation.
- The sash easily lifts out of the window frame, allowing for quick and easy cleaning.
- Both vinyl and aluminum options have a full perimeter weather-stripping, giving the windows excellent thermal protection.
- Glass is 1/2” thick, contributing to excellent heat efficiency, sound insulation and strength.
- Warm-edge insulated glass also contributes to thermal efficiency and reduced condensation.
- Sashes interlock for unit strength and security.
- Removable half-screen
- Baked enamel finish for durability and ease of cleaning
- Dual positive cam-lock provides firm security
Custom Window Options
- Decorative 16” grids for classic elegance
- Low-E insulated glass
- Custom sizes
- Sliding patio doors also available
Specialized Slider Windows
- Silent GuardTM Sound Suppression Windows reduce loud penetrating sounds from the outdoors.
- Atrium also has a Safe Harbor® line, which produces impact-resistant products for high wind or hurricane-prone areas, such as coastal properties. The windows are designed with a special safety membrane, holding the glass firmly in place.
- Dark Brown
Articles related to Atrium Sliding Windows
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter