Atrium Single Hung Windows
Atrium, one of the nation’s largest window manufacturers, produces a variety of single-hung windows. Single-hung windows are those in which only the lower sash of the window is movable. As such, it is a safe and popular window choice.
Single-Hung Standard Window Options
- Window perimeter is true brick-mould on the exterior for easy installation and seamless integration.
- The window’s bottom sash moves vertically and also tilts inward, making window cleaning easier.
- Welded frame and included sash corners provide superior safety and durability.
- Installation is made simple due to the integrated J-channel and nail fin.
- All glass is 3/4” thick and double-pane insulated.
- The window employs a block-and-tackle balance system.
- Each window comes with a half-screen.
Custom Window Options
- For customers who desire higher energy efficiency, upgrades to Low-E glass and Argon Gas insulation are available, each with Energy Star compliance.
- Also available are simulated divided lite windows.
- Additional sizes, including twins, triples, architectural shapes and custom sizes are available.
- 4-9/16” and 6-9/16” paintable wood jamb extensions and factory mull offer easy installation that does not require additional labor or materials.
- Decorative grids in Colonial, Georgian or Brass
- Decorative glass options
Specialized Single-Hung Windows
- Silent GuardTM Sound Suppression Windows reduce loud penetrating sounds from the outdoors.
- Atrium’s Safe Harbor® line are impact-resistant windows for high wind- or hurricane-prone areas. The windows are designed with a special safety membrane, which holds the glass firmly in place.
- Desert tan
Articles related to Atrium Single Hung Windows
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter