Atrium Double Hung Windows
Double-hung windows are a popular choice for their fashionable look, durable strength and opening options. Single-hung windows allow both the upper and lower sashes to move independently.
Standard Window Qualities
- Window construction is precision-mitered and fusion-welded, offering excellent strength and durability.
- Upper and lower sashes move independently and tilt inward for easy cleaning.
- Glass is 7/8” thick for thermal efficiency.
- Condensation-reducing warm edge technology.
- Internal stainless steel balance system produces constant force and smooth window operation.
- Cam-lock system ensures weather-tight seal and protective security.
- Window frame is internally chambered, ensuring thermal performance and excellent sound insulation.
Custom Window Options
- Decorative grids in 5/8” Flat Colonial or 25mm Georgian styles
- Decorative glass
- Custom sizes
Specialized Double-Hung Windows
- Silent GuardTM Sound Suppression Windows reduce loud penetrating sounds from the outdoors.
- Atrium also has a Safe Harbor® line, which produces impact-resistant products for high wind- or hurricane-prone areas. The windows are designed with a special safety membrane, holding the glass firmly in place.
- Desert tan
Articles related to Atrium Double Hung Windows
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter