Atrium Casement Windows
Casement windows open just like a door,
usually opening from the outside on a vertical edge. The style is reminiscent
of window styles from the past, but is also an ideal option for modern
architecture and provides a perfect window solution for garden or patio
Standard Window Qualities
- The casement window can
be hinged either on the right or left vertical edge.
- Opening is controlled by
a smooth crank or concealed handle operation.
- The sash opens a full 90
degrees, providing optimal insulation and ease of cleaning.
- Hinges are concealed for
a sleek look and smooth outside appearance.
- Full screen is available
on all casement windows.
- A multi-point locking mechanism
firmly secures window shut for excellent security and thermal protection.
- Warm-edge insulated glass
prevents condensation and ensures thermal protection.
- Glass is ¾” thick.
- Multi-chambered frame assembly
provides optimal thermal performance.
- Decorative grids in 5/8”
- Low-E glass
- Low-E glass with insulating
- 5-Lite combinations of fixed
and operative window units
- Other decorative glass options
Specialized Casement Windows
- Silent Guard TM Sound Suppression Windows reduce loud penetrating sounds from the outdoors.
- Atrium also has a Safe Harbor®
line, which produces impact-resistant products for high wind or hurricane-prone
areas, such as coastal properties. The windows are designed with a special
safety membrane, holding the glass firmly in place