Atrium Casement Windows
Casement windows open just like a door,
usually opening from the outside on a vertical edge. The style is reminiscent
of window styles from the past, but is also an ideal option for modern
architecture and provides a perfect window solution for garden or patio
Standard Window Qualities
- The casement window can be hinged either on the right or left vertical edge.
- Opening is controlled by a smooth crank or concealed handle operation.
- The sash opens a full 90 degrees, providing optimal insulation and ease of cleaning.
- Hinges are concealed for a sleek look and smooth outside appearance.
- Full screen is available on all casement windows.
- A multi-point locking mechanism firmly secures window shut for excellent security and thermal protection.
- Warm-edge insulated glass prevents condensation and ensures thermal protection.
- Glass is ¾” thick.
- Multi-chambered frame assembly provides optimal thermal performance.
Custom Window Options
- Decorative grids in 5/8” flat style
- Low-E glass
- Low-E glass with insulating Argon Gas
- 5-Lite combinations of fixed and operative window units
- Other decorative glass options available
Specialized Casement Windows
- Silent Guard TM Sound Suppression Windows reduce loud penetrating sounds from the outdoors.
- Atrium also has a Safe Harbor® line, which produces impact-resistant products for high wind or hurricane-prone areas, such as coastal properties. The windows are designed with a special safety membrane, holding the glass firmly in place
- Desert tan
Articles related to Atrium Casement Windows
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter