Atrium, the largest North American manufacturer of vinyl windows, aluminum windows, and doors, produces an exceptional version of the popular bay window. Bay windows allow for a flood of light to the indoors. Whereas most windows simply provide a single-direction outlook, bay windows give you a wide landscape perspective, allowing immense amounts of light and a picturesque view. Bay windows give a room character all its own. They are bold. They are, quite literally, standout. They provide an ideal addition for a breakfast nook, master bedroom or living room. Because bay windows can be opened on two sides (the center window does not open), they also allow for cross-ventilation.
· Bay windows have three lites composed of the large center picture window and two flanker windows on either side.
· Bow windows, similar to bay windows, are available in three styles: three lites, four lites or five lites, all of which are the same size.
· Options for flanker windows include single-hung, double-hung or casement windows.
Standard Window Qualities
· Each window comes fully assembled. All you have to do is install them, made easy due to the superior construction of each window.
· Precision-mitered and fusion-welded corners allow for ultimate strength and durability.
· Constant force coil is superior for its smooth and easy opening and closing.
· Exceptional thermal protection due to double weather stripping, 7/8” insulated glass and multi-compartment frame
· Interlocking frames, rubber bulb seal and sloped sill ensures a complete watertight assembly.
Custom Window Options
· Decorative glass options
· Low-E glass
· Multiple grill options
· Desert tan
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter