Atrium Awning Windows
Awning windows are hinged on the top horizontal edge and swing open toward the outside. They employ a sturdy crank-operation to open and close. Atrium awning windows also come equipped with the latest in energy efficient technology.
Standard Window Qualities
- Beveled frame for water protection
- Glass is 7/8” thick.
- Smooth roto-gear crank operation for partial ventilation or full (90 degree) ventilation.
- Warm edge insulated glass technology reduces condensation.
- Hinges are concealed for clean aesthetic.
- The multi-point, self-locking system ensures a tight seal for window when closed.
- Multi-seal weather protection
- Full screen
Custom Window Options
- Decorative grids in 5/8” flat style, Colonial or Diamond
- Low-E glass
- Low-E glass with insulating Argon Gas for soundproof effectiveness
- 5-Lite combination of fixed and operative window units
- Other decorative glass options available
Specialized Awning Windows
- Silent GuardTMSound Suppression Windows reduce loud penetrating sounds from the outdoors.
- Atrium also has a Safe Harbor® line, which produces impact-resistant products for high wind or hurricane-prone areas, such as coastal properties. The windows are designed with a special safety membrane, holding the glass firmly in place.It’s a great way to help reduce the chance of broken windows.
- Desert tan
Articles related to Atrium Awning Windows
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter