Andersen Windows’ 400 Series
CalFinder now has a series of articles discussing the various window options produced by the Andersen Company. Andersen Window & Door Company is a well-known and trusted window manufacturer. Established in 1903, the company stands behind a time-tested reputation.
This article is dedicated to company’s 400 Series. The 400 Series builds upon all of the good qualities offered by the 200 Series, simply adding more features to make an even better product.
- With the 400 Series, you still have the quality wood-frame construction, but with a wider selection of glass and grill options.
- Upgrade from the dual-pane glass option to the LOW-E4. This glass offers even more protection against harmful rays and can help to save up to 25% on your energy bills. It also stays cleaner and resists water spotting.
- You can opt for the storm watch protection option that offers vinyl cladding to further protect the sash.
- As you can see, there are many more glass options with the 400 series, including art glass.
- You also have a few more color choices for the frames, and the windows come in a wider range of sizes.
As with all of their products, Andersen offers a solid warranty that can be transferred from one homeowner to the next. The company offers a 20-year, limited warranty on the glass and 10 years on the rest of the components.
In combination with a solid installation, you can rest assured that Andersen windows are a wise move and a good investment and addition to your home. Request free estimates from prescreened window contractors in your area to ensure your investment is treated with care and expertise it deserves.
Articles related to Andersen Windows’ 400 Series
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter