Royal Vinyl Siding
Royal Building Products is one of North America’s largest manufacturers of vinyl building products. The company builds its own manufacturing equipment, refines and blends most of the raw materials that it uses, and transports its products to distributors. Clearly this is one siding company that knows the ins and outs of the business. Here’s some information.
Vinyl siding costs, on average, $2-$7 per square foot depending on the quality of materials used. You can get an accurate price estimate by contacting an installer in your area.
Royal vinyl siding is tested with DURA technology to ensure it won’t fade or become damaged due to weather conditions.
Offers a wide array of colors, styles, and textures.
Royal siding is easy to find and available through a number of dealers and distributors.
Vinyl siding, in general, is one of the most durable siding options available. It should last the lifetime of a home without peeling or flaking, and Royal backs this claim with a warranty.
In addition to being durable, vinyl siding doesn’t require much, if any, maintenance. If it starts to look dingy, simply spray it down with a hose and use a cleaning solution of soap and warm water for areas with dirt build-up.
Common Questions and Answers
What are the products that Royal Vinyl Siding offers?
The company’s lines include the following:
- DuraPlank, the thickest panel (.054”) on the market, features an Energy Star-rated foam backing, enhanced energy savings, sound-deadening performance and greater home comfort.
- With a nominal thickness of .044”, Colorscapes is Royal’s answer to the request for rich, dark, color-fast shades of siding with UV-resistance and excellent impact-resistance.
- With a nominal gauge of .050”, the Architectural Series is thicker than industry standards, making it the first choice for durability. It comes in a satin-smooth finish and a choice of colors and profiles.
- Royal Woodland 16 (.046”) panels measure 16' 4", which makes them easier to install with up to 30% fewer laps.
- Unlike standard vinyl siding, Royal Woodland 25 (.046”) siding gives you a virtually seamless appearance.
- Wind tested to 180 mph, Journeymen (.044”) exceeds industry impact standards.
- Journeymen Laminates (.044”) vinyl siding offers the latest lamination technology from Royal.
- Royal Colonial Beaded’s (.044”) durable, color-through panels feature a rounded bead for a deep and distinctive shadow line.
- Royal Board and Batten (.042”), Residential (.042”), Genesis (.040”), and Royal Crest (.040”) are the company’s other siding product lines
Royal invests heavily in high-tech research and development, and holds a number of patents. It also invests heavily in marketing research, which provides the company with a better understanding of which colors, textures and designs are most appealing to consumers' ever-changing tastes. To demonstrate its commitment to the environment, Royal has designed and built a state-of-the-art recycling facility.