If you need to replace your roof,
maybe sooner than you expected, it could be from the less than adequate
materials that were previously used. Aluminum is a sustainable building material,
with unparalleled ability to withstand snow and ice, sun and fire, hail and
wind. Not being susceptible to damaging effects of nature, aluminum
roofing can last a lifetime.
How sustainable is aluminum?
- Will outlast most other types of roofing and withstand most anything nature can throw at your roof.
- Is not only lightweight and strong, it is energy efficient because it is solar reflective.
- Helps to keep your house cooler during the summer, contributing to a greener earth by using less energy and saving you money.
- Does not need frequent roof repairs and costly replacements that are associated with many other roofing materials, saving even more for your pocketbook.
- Is completely recyclable and can be installed directly over those asphalt shingles you probably have now, reducing the amount of shingles in landfills.
- Will not split, dry, rot, crack, or become home for insects. Nor will it mold or mildew, curl, or support moss and fungus.
- Does not rust, making this type of roofing ideal for coastal environments.
- Is malleable and available in a wide variety of detailed designs and a wider variety of colors, creating a functional and attractive roof for your home.
So if you are finding that you need
to replace your roof sooner than expected, take a good look at metal
roofing, especially aluminum.
contractor can guide you in choices and costs for installation.
Articles related to Aluminum Roofing
How much will Roofing cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter