Popular Vinyl Coated Wallpaper
Simply put, this is a decorative surface coated with vinyl onto a paper substrate.
So why choose vinyl coated paper?
- Easy to clean
- More grease- and moisture-resistant than plain paper
- Great for bathrooms and kitchens
- Easier to strip than some other varieties
- Fairly simple installation; many come with glue already on the back
- Treated with acrylic vinyl or polyvinyl chloride
Wallpaper works well in any room of the house. Just be sure to choose a design that won’t go out of style quickly. If you’d like the assistance of a skilled wallpaper installer, then request free estimates from licensed prescreened contractors in your area today.
Articles related to Popular Vinyl Coated Wallpaper
- Staining Protects Porous Wood Fences
- Sanding to “Distress” or Prep
- Patch Wall Paint Requires the Blending
- Rollers, Painting Revolutionized
- Techniques for Painting with Glaze
- Glossy Paint, the Easiest to Clean, the Most Resistant to Stains
How much will Window Replacement cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter