Omega National Kitchen Hoods
They make a lofty claim: “North
America’s premier manufacturer and marketer of value-added wood cabinet
accessories and RV specialty products.” Are they justified in their claim? So far, the answer is yes. Two facilities and 150 employees may not sound like the makings of a tour-de-force, but the stunning design and quintessential beauty of Omega National products forces us to rethink that assumption. Omega exemplifies quality workmanship combined with forward-thinking design to display a product that is both functional and beautiful.
One of Omega’s trademarks is their development of striking kitchen hood designs. Since they design products to complement or match kitchen cabinetry, many of their designs are wooden.
- Nantucket Range Hood. New England beauty characterizes the unique wood finish of this hood. The durable construction and metal liner makes for a long-lasting product, the beauty of which is rivaled only by its exceptional performance. Available in alder, cherry, hard maple, hickory and red oak. A matching chimney is available with this kitchen hood.
- Artisan Wood Range Hood. This sleek and classic wooden hood design comes with an optional broad metallic band at the base (finishes of hammered copper, satin nickel, stainless steel and brushed bronze).
- Signature Series. These hood designs are semi-custom high-end kitchen hoods. They are made from wood and are available with remote control blower systems. Also come with optional wall-mounted wooden chimneys.
- Fujioh Chef Series. This custom line of Omega products is tailored for the chef. With power-enhanced blower systems and vents, not to mention beautiful wood design, it is a perfect blend of style and function.
- Silver metallic finish
- HVI, UL and CUL certified
- Dual lighting from 40-50 watts
- Dishwasher-safe filters
- Sliding variable speed control
- Quiet (8 sones) operation