Broan Elite Kitchen Hoods
It’s no secret that Broan kitchen hoods are among the best in the business. But that fact didn’t keep them from trying to get better. With the newly launched Elite Series, Broan has done just that. They’ve taken the home kitchen to the level of the professional, in terms of power, and have taken style to the level of designer in terms of appearance. The result is truly Elite.
Here are the features that put this line of hoods in the class of beau monde:
- Imperceptible sound. The Elite series hoods operate at a volume of two sones or less—hardly a murmur.
- Heat Sentry®. The proprietary Heat Sentry, with which all Elite hoods come equipped, is a technological innovation that automatically adjusts kitchen hoods when high heat is determined. Rather than grapple with the unit’s controls while engaged in cooking, let the unit do it for you with hands-free automated adjustment when needed.
- Powerful blowers. Elite series boasts up to 1,500 CFM internal blowers. What this means is that you have at your disposal the highest level of power available for kitchen hoods. No longer will you be concerned about excessive steam, odors or grease.
- Dishwasher-safe removable parts. The baffle filters and drip rails on this series are easily removable and completely dishwasher-safe. Don’t worry, they’re easy to put back together, too.
- Lots of light. Equipped with halogen lighting, these kitchen hoods illuminate your workspace with bright, white lighting that is perfect for cooking needs.
Broan Elite series are available in under-cabinet styles and a variety of finishes and styles.
Articles related to Broan Elite Kitchen Hoods
- Should You Consider Refacing Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Sinks, the Contemporary Choice
- Metal Sink Materials
How much will Kitchen Remodeling cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter