100 Years of Experience: Marsh Cabinets
Marsh Cabinets offers over 100 styles of framed and frameless cabinets backed by a 5-year limited warranty. These cabinets come in a wide variety of designs to complete nearly any motif desired. The functionally aesthetic styling is a nice touch as well, and is based on the tradition of innovation at the company. Marsh Furniture was the first to introduce a portable kitchen cabinet set that rolled on casters in 1914. Because of Marsh’s belief in quality products, it is one of the largest independent and family-owned stock cabinet companies in the industry.
Marsh Cabinet Features
- Wood varieties include: Oak, Maple, Cherry, Birch (often substituted for Maple). Also available are Thermofoil, a medium-density fiber board, paired with Melamine, a durable, moisture-resistant laminate finish.
- Framed and frameless options.
- Solid wood doors with beautiful veneer to bring out natural wood tones.
- Self-aligning drawer slides to reduce slamming and tugging. Also a 3/4” partial extension to allow access to the back of drawers.
- Attractive design elements, such as the Corbel, Rosette, Apple and Tulip Foot, Turned Posts and Scalloped Valances.
- A wide variety of customizable accessories, such as stemmed glass holders, wine racks, appliance hutches, corner shelves and range hoods.
- The choice of ornate moldings, such as Wrapped Rope, Dentil Strip and Soffit Moldings. Marsh also offers standard moldings as well.
- 5 year limited warranty.
Founded over a century ago, Marsh Furniture Company is a leader in the kitchen cabinetry market. They now offer over 100 styles of framed and frameless cabinets to fit any home decor style. Here’s some more info to get you started.
To get a price quote for Marsh Furniture cabinets, you can fill out a free cost estimate form for kitchen cabinet installation. The final cost will depend on the size, materials used, and finish of the cabinets.
Marsh cabinets can fit into nearly any type of design style.
Options galore, such as wood material choices, framed or frameless cabinets, wine racks stemmed glass holders and customizable accessories.
All cabinets come with a limited 5-year warranty.
Marsh cabinets use high-quality solid wood materials, so they are a very durable cabinetry option. The company also offers a warranty to ensure that their products last for many years to come.
As with most other cabinetry brands, Marsh cabinets are easy to take care of. Simply wipe them down with a clean, damp cloth. For tougher stains, use a cleaning solution of dishwashing liquid and warm water. Dry off any excess water immediately, and always avoid using abrasive household cleaners, as these can damage the finish.
Common Questions and Answers
Does Marsh Furniture Company make overlay doors for built-in refrigerators and dishwashers?
Yes, they do make overlay doors, but they cannot guarantee that they have the perfect match for the size and style of your refrigerator or dishwasher.
What are the specifics of the five year warranty offered for Marsh cabinets?
The warranty covers products that are defective in material or workmanship for up to five years after the date of purchase. However, it only covers the original owner at the initial site of installation.
HistoryStarted over 100 years ago, Marsh Furniture was the first to introduce a portable kitchen cabinet set that rolled on casters in 1914. It is now one of the largest independent and family-owned stock cabinet companies in the industry.
Articles related to 100 Years of Experience: Marsh Cabinets
- Should You Consider Refacing Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Sinks, the Contemporary Choice
- Metal Sink Materials
How much will Kitchen Remodeling cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter