Money Saving Tile Tips
Tile can be expensive. Stretch your buck with these money saving tips.
- Do it yourself. The king of all money-saving ideas is to be a DIY. Risky? Undoubtedly. Rewarding? Absolutely.
- Go ceramic. Using ceramic tiling is one of the best ways to save money, rather than choosing a more expensive material.
- Larger tiles. Large tiles can be a whole lot cheaper than their mini-sized counterparts.
- Use variety. You may like a particular tile, but realize that mass orders of that material may be expensive. To save money, use a certain amount of accent tile, perhaps less expensive, and mix it in with your desired style. Not only does this give your design a custom-designer look, but it also keeps your costs down.
- Cultured marble sheets are an excellent money-saving choice. Using these marble sheets to surround tubs or even sink areas will give a classic look while also saving you money.
Articles related to Money Saving Tile Tips
How much will Bathroom Remodeling cost you?
Limited Time Offers from Our Partners
Remodeling tweets and photos posted daily. Join Us on Twitter