Kitchen Remodeling Ideas, Pictures and Estimates
Updating your kitchen isn't just exciting and fun -- it's rewarding, too. In fact, an estimated 70% of all kitchen remodeling costs are recouped upon resale. So, how do you get the most bang for your buckIt's simple.
Cost comparison is made easy with multiple estimates from CalFinder contractors.
Planning the Perfect Kitchen Remodel
How does it work? Describe your kitchen remodel in the form on the right, and we'll set you up with everything you need: competitive price quotes, important remodeling tips, and kitchen contractors handpicked just for your job.
Whether you are an aspiring chef, or just need a functional space to cook family meals--our contractors can help you pick out modern appliances, cabinets, and counter tops to create your ideal kitchen space. Redesign your entire kitchen layout in a way that makes sense for your home. CalFinder goes above and beyond to make your remodel a success.
Get started with kitchen remodeling estimates. Describe your project and our team will do the rest. Happy remodeling!
Your Remodeling Library
Whether it’s replacing a window, refacing a fireplace, or installing paving stones, you need to know about pricing, timing, and your options. CalFinder has written articles on the various home topics.
- Kitchen Island Dishwashers
- Stainless Steel Range Hoods
- Copper Range Hoods
- Should You Consider Refacing Your Kitchen Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Sinks, the Contemporary Choice
- Metal Sink Materials
- Double Bowl Sinks
- The Individual Touch of the Copper Kitchen Sink
- Apron Sinks, Native to the Country Kitchen
- UltraGlas Kitchen Countertops
- Kitchen Countertops from EnviroGLAS
- Sonoma Cast Stone Kitchen Countertops
- Oak Countertops
- Cherry Countertops
- Going European: Frameless Kitchen Cabinets
Why Should You Choose a CalFinder Kitchen Remodeling Contractor?
Our kitchen contractors are local, friendly and have years of dedicated service. You will feel completely comfortable and safe in working with our professionals. In order for a kitchen contractor to become certified, we perform a variety of checks. Below are just a few of those checks:
- In-depth check of current license and insurance coverage
- Personal interview with at least 10 previous clients ensuring customer satisfaction and business reliability
- Ongoing monitoring and customer satisfaction surveys
- Follow up with each homeowner we work with to ensure that our contractors are providing a great service
CalFinder takes only the best contractors in your area and refers clients, homeowners such as yourself, directly to them. We have great relationships with each contractor; Understanding their companies and needs, reviewing their past work, interviewing their past clients, and more. We do this because we won’t feel comfortable referring your job unless we are completely confident in their services.
Learn About Our Kitchen Contractors
View information about CalFinder’s pre-screened, certified kitchen remodel professionals, including pictures of previous work, and past home owner testimonials. Our kitchen contractors can perform various jobs, ranging from complete renovation with new cabinets to smaller-scale jobs, including kitchen cabinet refacing, kitchen counter resurfacing, and more.