Concrete Ideas, Pictures and Estimates
Concrete contractors for staining, stamping, and resurfacing.
Driveways or patios can be both functional and attractive. If your goal is to replace the aging, cracking surface with a slab of fresh concrete, add a bit of hardscape to your landscaping, or stamp and add texture to a busy patio floor, you are going to need a reliable contractor. If you use somebody that isn't certified you might end up with unsightly bubbles and cracks. Get it done right the first time. CalFinder concrete contractors are all certified, bonded and insured.
Whether you want a new driveway, porch or even a concrete countertop, avoid unsightly cracks and achieve your desired finish by contacting CalFinder's quality concrete contractors near you. Fill out the form below to get a free quote for your project.
Your Remodeling Library
Whether it’s replacing a window, refacing a fireplace, or installing paving stones, you need to know about pricing, timing, and your options. CalFinder has written articles on the various home topics.
- What’s a Counterfort Retaining Wall?
- Buttressed Retaining Walls, For an Extra Wall of Support
- Pier Foundations, the Choice for Smaller Structures
- Insulated Concrete Forms, Energy Efficient and Affordable
- Constructing a Crawlspace
- Structurally Sound Concrete Masonry Units
- Stained Concrete – a Beautiful Flooring Choice
- Why Concrete Specialists Love Acrylic Stains
- Use Household Ingredients to Get Your Concrete Masterpiece Started
- Patching Up Your Concrete
- Repair Small Cracks in Concrete Before they Grow
- Use Care with TSP for Concrete Washing
- Mild Detergent Can Be a Strong Concrete Stain Remover
- Remove Concrete Stains with Bleach
- Use Muriatic Acid for Tough Concrete Offenders
What makes a concrete contractor certified?
CalFinder’s local concrete contractors are certified, insured and bonded by their respective associations. That means each CalFinder professional is approved to do concrete work at your home.
In addition, previous work completed by CalFinder contractors is verified by their past customers to ensure quality craftsmanship. Thats right we Call homeowners after work has been completed to make sure we represent the best contractors possible. Once you submit your details you will have the advantage of choosing from not 1 certified contractor, but several. Each contractor will have an estimate for the concrete work you need done. That’s right, you will get multiple estimates, from multiple certified concrete contractors.