CertaPro Painters is the largest painting company in North America, with over 280 franchise owners in the U.S. and Canada. The company’s story, as told on their website, states that “Since 1992, CertaPro Painters has honored homes and the people who live in them, by creating a customer experience that is unmatched. Our interior, exterior, and specialty painting services complement the lives and lifestyles of our customer. As a result, CertaPro has a 98% customer referral rating making us North America’s most referred painting company.”
One of the ways CertaPro Painters has achieved its success is with this process, which they call “The CertaPro Difference:”
- We answer the phone.
- Your project is managed by a professional.
- We call back after the paint has dried.
Sounds simple, doesn’t it? And yet knowing a contractor will honor those simple, basic steps is a primary factor in influencing a homeowner’s hiring decision.
A number of CertaPro Painters are featured on CalFinder’s team of Remodeling Contractors. Here are some CalFinder CertaPros and comments about their services:
CertaPro Peninsula/Southbay (San Francisco Bay Area)
- “Very quick. Job site was very clean.”
- “Good eye for detail; have used for other jobs.”
CertaPro of Corona and Temecula Valley (San Diego vicinity)
- Owner David Myers says, “Since we started the business in 2005, we have been awarded or been nominated for the Certacup each year. This is a prestigious award given to those franchises who rate as top performers in customer experience ratings.”
CertaPro Painters of Syosset (Nassau and Suffolk Counties, New York)
- “We will deliver more than top-quality interior and exterior painting. We also offer all types of faux finishes, Murals and all forms of Artwork by Artist and Designer Debbie Viola.”