From Brittany Mauriss on October 08, 2009 in CalFinder News
Everywhere you look, you see tweeters who are interested in all sorts of things from hobbies and sports to celebrity gossip. Heck, even celebrities are in on Twitter, and some are the most followed twirps out there! In the remodeling industry, there are certainly celebs and top tweeters as well, but drill down into each individual niche, interest or market, and you’ll find there are all kinds of people tweeting relative information to their space.
We put together a list of the 25 coolest windows installers on Twitter. We posted them as a lunch list where you can check out just what makes each member of the top 25 list so cool. Below, we’ll focus on the merits of the top five.
- @larsonbuilders No mystery as to why Larson Builders scores the number one spot. Tons of followers and tons of tweets on window installation make this window installer numero uno. Larson tweets on all sorts of remodeling stuff. Plus, they’re into green causes as well, so look for retweets about cool green articles.
- @Iosa Earned the number two spot solely based on their growing followship. Couple that with the fact that the tweets aren’t all about shameless self-promotion (they like to brag about their favorite college football team being ranked #1), and you have a great window installer to add to your Twitter friends.
- @AKRenovations It was hard for me to put these guys at #3 and not #1. They are by far the best at interacting out of everyone on this list. They always RT great tweets with great content, they never leave an @reply unanswered and they generally know their stuff when it comes to window installation.
- @JELDWEN Another great interacting tweep. The top-rated window production company in the list, (really, it was a tie with @Pella_News below), Jeld Wen gets the nod for a sizable number of followers. Another great tweep that responds to questions when you ask.
- @Pella_News Rounding out the top five is Kathy Pella’s twitter account. Great interaction, tons of relevant tweets on window installation and frequent posting. The notable difference between Pella and Andersen is that many Pella reps and installers have taken Kathy’s lead to make Pella a dominant force in the twitter nest! Like I said, it’s a virtual tie for the final two spots in the top five and these two window companies easily take the cake.