Tim attended the University of Utah, where he studied mass communications. He works in the media as a freelance sports writer and television producer. His hobbies include home improvement, recreation sports, and history studies. He lives with his wife in Salt Lake City.
Tim's most recent posts
- How to Install a Pedestal Sink
- Must-Have Hardware For Under $50
- 5 Brilliant Rainwater Collection Systems
- Choosing the Perfect Garden Hose Nozzle
- Secret DIY Guide to Painting Stairs, Stencils, & Decorative Runners
- What are Cabinets Made of in Manufactured Homes?
- Summer Upkeep Projects
- Container Ideas for Vertical Gardening
- 5 Plumbing Problems and Solutions
- Measuring Advice
- 20 Direct Buy Sites for Your Home Remodeling Project
- Make a Grilling Station
- New Concealed Faucet Schemes
- Pesticides, Herbicides, and Insecticides: What’s the Difference?
- 10 Extras that Make the Sunroom Sweet
- How to Hang: A Porch Swing, a Hammock, and a Hanging Plant
- Replacing a countertop. Should you demolish it yourself to save money before the contractor comes in?
- Should I Feed My Contractor?
- Easing Distrust between Contractors and Homeowners
- Common Subfloor Problems and Solutions