I ran a design boutique in Beverly Hills before designing and consulting about children’s spaces privately. I also consult and write often about efficient living and green design. In this web-wide world of design, I offer virtual consulting and design packages, and love to help create successful spaces. I believe that a deliberate environment increases the happiness of families and individuals—deliberate in style and aesthetics as well as functionality. The oldest of six children, and a parent of two, I have also personally seen how good design matters. In the hustle of daily life, sometimes the greatest parental tool is a calm atmosphere in which to unwind and engage with each other.
Margaret's most recent posts
- How to Find the Right Contractor in One Week or Less
- Don’t Do These 6 Things When Replacing Your Windows
- The 5 Laws for Choosing Your Perfect Kitchen Island
- 5 Space-Saving Vanities for Your Small Bath Remodel
- The Minimalist Guide to Negotiating a Fair Remodeling Price
- How Safe are Your Windows from Storage Damage?
- 7 Things Your Bathroom Contractor Won’t Tell You
- 5 Steps to Get You Cooking in Your Renovated Kitchen
- How to Remodel Your Bathroom in Style (Even On a Shoestring Budget)
- 6 Ways to Get Your Small Bathroom Remodel on Track
- The Top 5 Types of Replacement Windows
- 8 Ways to Be the House Your Neighborhood Envies
- Can We Really Trust Home Improvement Contractors?
- 15 Remodeling Hacks: An Insider’s Guide to Upgrading On the Cheap
- How to Cure Your Small Bathroom Blues
- Renovate Like Bob Vila: 8 Tips to Remodel Your Kitchen in Style
- How to Save $5,000 On Your Window Replacement (Even If You’re a Remodeling Novice)
- 5 Types of Siding Every Homeowner Should Know
- The 8 Best Blogs for Homeowners 2012
- Get Your Bath Remodeled on a Budget! 5 Ideas That Really Work